Call for workshops is open for ANSE Summer University 2021, August 16-20, Riga, Latvia.
We are pleased to invite you to share your professional experience through leading a workshop, which should be strongly connected to the central theme of this Summer University:
“Power Dynamics and Human Empowerment in an environment of elevated uncertainty”.
During our venue we will strive to understand the role of supervision and coaching during these times of elevated uncertainty, when power dynamics change- politically, institutionally, socially, inter and intra personally. We will try to find our own “shadows” and “blind spots” of the Power dynamics in supervision and coaching, and learn how to remain human –centred for the empowerment of others.
When submitting your workshop proposals, please consider that we will follow this criteria for our workshop selection:
- connection to the main theme “Power Dynamics and Human Empowerment in an environment of elevated uncertainty”
- your personal professional experience in practical application of the concept you wish to propose
- proposed approaches/methods from different applicants contributing to overall diversity of approaches/methods explored during this SU 2021
- applicants coming from geographically diverse areas
- language of the workshops: English
- length of the workshop: 1,5 hours
The deadline for applications is 15th of February 2021.
After submitting your workshop application, we kindly ask you to allow us two weeks for the selection of workshops. You will hear back from us by 1st of March.
PS. Workshop leaders are exempt from the registration fee for the Summer University!