Since November 2022, ANSE, EASC and EMCC have been in dialogue to make Supervision more visible in the European Parliament and in the European Union. In January 2024, there will be another meeting in Brussels with members and staff of the European Parliament. We want to give the participants of this meeting an overview of our views on “Reflective Practice”.
Leading up to this meeting, we want to start collecting results with members of all three associations regarding our most common point “Reflective Practice”. We will look at our similarities, differences, and potentials of “Reflective Practice” at the workplace in the different associations.
For these results, we want to discuss in “Focus Groups” of six to nine people, evenly divided between the three associations. These discussions will be guided by a facilitator/moderator.
If you would like to participate in these “Focus Groups”, please sign up as a participant or facilitator in the registration form that can be reached via the following link: https://forms.gle/nJgA2kZpeRDYSoyn9
As a Participant you are expected:
- To be professionally involved in “Reflective Practice”
- To share these views and experiences from your work with other participants of this Focus Group
- To have an opinion on the further development of “Reflective Practice”
As a Facilitator you are expected:
- To feel committed to the theme of “Reflective Practice”
- To have your own account in Zoom, Google Meets, or Microsoft Teams, from which you can invite Focus Group participants
- To distribute the speaking time of the participants
- To invite the participants to share experiences and developments from their daily practice and from their association
- To provide a summary of the views, similarities, and differences regarding the theme “Reflective Practice” as discussed in your Focus Group
- To deliver this summary within a week after the Focus Group meeting
The Focus Group meetings will take place on Wednesday 15 November from 18:00 to 20:00 CET and on Saturday 18 November from 10:00 to 12:00 CET.
If you are interested in participating or facilitating these Focus Groups, please register before 3rd of November.